Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

Wilder by G.K. DeRosa

    Wilder (The Guardian Series #1) Author: G.K. DeRosa Publication date: June 12th 2015 Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult 362 pages   Add to Goodreads|Purchase Link   Synopsis:  All that Celeste Wilder ever wanted...

0

Literary Must-Haves For Book Lovers

    Literary Must-Haves for Book Lovers Do you read past your bed time?  Find yourself begging, “Just one more chapter!” Have an emotional break down when your favorite character dies?   Then say it...

4

Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon

I am looking forward to cuddling up with books for 24 hours this Saturday! This is the second time that I have participated in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon but the first time that I...

0

Elementals Series by Michelle Madow

Book & Author Details: The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow (Elementals #1) Published by: Dreamscape Publishing Publication date: January 26th 2016 Genres: Urban Fantasy, Young Adult Synopsis: Filled with magic, thrilling adventure, and sweet romance, Elementals is the first...

4

The War of Words by Amy Neftzger

Published March 3, 2016 Publisher: Fields of Gold Publishing Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy 332 pages   Synopsis: Battles against darkness, a quest for truth, and a search for the book that no one can...

0

Fear My Mortality by Everly Frost

Published April 5, 2016 Publisher: Month9Books Genre: YA fantasy/science-fiction Add to goodreads  Buy a copy    Synopsis: In a world where people are invulnerable to illness and death, with lives spanning hundreds of years,...

0

Spindle by Shonna Slayton

COVER REVEAL FOR SPINDLE!!! Make sure to enter the giveaway below! Book Title: Spindle Author: Shonna Slayton Release Date: Oct. 4, 2016 Genre: YA Historical Fantasy Add book to Goodreads Purchase Book Here: Amazon|Barnes...

8

ARC April: Week One Wrap- Up

For those of you who don’t know I am participating in ARC April. It  is hosted by Shelly and Octavia from over on Read.Sleep.Repeat. The idea of ARC April is to catch up on...