Bookaholic Banter Blog

2

Bout of Books Readathon

It’s time for Bout of Books 16! Who doesn’t love a good readathon? I know I surely do! Readathons are what help me get so much reading done. Thanks to readathons I am KILLING...

Miss Fortune by Lauren Weedman 0

Miss Fortune by Lauren Weedman

Published March 15, 2016 304 pages Synopsis: Lauren Weedman is not okay. She’s living what should be the good life in sunny Los Angeles. After a writing gig with The Daily Show with Jon...

0

Wilder by G.K. DeRosa

    Wilder (The Guardian Series #1) Author: G.K. DeRosa Publication date: June 12th 2015 Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult 362 pages   Add to Goodreads|Purchase Link   Synopsis:  All that Celeste Wilder ever wanted...

0

Literary Must-Haves For Book Lovers

    Literary Must-Haves for Book Lovers Do you read past your bed time?  Find yourself begging, “Just one more chapter!” Have an emotional break down when your favorite character dies?   Then say it...

4

Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon

I am looking forward to cuddling up with books for 24 hours this Saturday! This is the second time that I have participated in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon but the first time that I...

0

Elementals Series by Michelle Madow

Book & Author Details: The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow (Elementals #1) Published by: Dreamscape Publishing Publication date: January 26th 2016 Genres: Urban Fantasy, Young Adult Synopsis: Filled with magic, thrilling adventure, and sweet romance, Elementals is the first...

4

The War of Words by Amy Neftzger

Published March 3, 2016 Publisher: Fields of Gold Publishing Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy 332 pages   Synopsis: Battles against darkness, a quest for truth, and a search for the book that no one can...