Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

The Dreamer by E. J. Mellow

The Dreamer by E.J. Mellow (Dreamland #1) Publication date: May 15th 2015 Genres: Fantasy, New Adult Add to Goodreads Buy on Amazon THE DREAMER has been awarded a Silver for Best Fantasy/Science Fiction from...

12

Make Me Read It Readathon

The Make Me Read It Readathon was created by Ely and Val from over at Tea & Titles. You can check out the original post for the Readathone HERE.The idea of this readathon is...

0

The Question by R. Breuer Stearns Blog Tour

  Add to Goodreads Purchase Book Here: Amazon |  Book Depository | Barnes & Noble     Synopsis: THE QUESTION invites readers to consider this premise: If you could have the answer to one question, and only...

Under My Skin by Zoe Markham 0

Under My Skin by Zoe Markham

Under My Skin by Zoe Markham  Published by: Carina Press (HQN) Publication date: March 31st 2015 Genres: Gothic, Horror, Science Fiction, Young Adult   Inside we are all monsters… Chloe was once a normal girl. Until the night of the car...