Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

Bound by Duty by Stormy Smith

Published on July 24th, 2014 Publisher: Perfect Storm Publishing, LLC 390 paqges Click Here to Add to Goodreads Puchase Here: Amazon|Barnes&Noble|Kobo     Synopsis: Amelia grew up in a world of half-truths. She knows...

0

Asleep by Krystal Wade Book Review

  Asleep by Krystal Wade  Published by: Blaze Publishing Publication date: February 16th 2016 Genres: Horror, Young Adult Synopsis: “To cure fear, you must use fear.” Rose Briar claims no responsibility for the act that led to her imprisonment in...

0

Bout of Books Update

  Hey everyone! Thought I would let you know how I am doing with the Bout of Books Readathon. I can’t believe it is the 5th day already. That went by very quickly. I...

0

Bayside Wishes by Stacy Claflin

(The Bayside Hunters #1) Published: April 27th, 2016 Goodreads Amazon     Synopsis: She’s guarding a family secret. He’s investigating a murder. Will a second homecoming lead to true love? Freya Hunter is living...

4

The Colony Blog Tour

      Welcome to the first stop of the blog tour for The Colony by Katheen Groger. I had the chance to read and review this book thanks to Xpresson Book Tours. You...