One more week of the Summer Blog Promo Tour! This went extremely fast…the Summer went fast. In a blink of an eye, it was here and gone. This will be my final guest for the tour. Next week will be a wrap-up post. I will share with you my favorite highlights from the tour, let you know what I enjoyed, or didn’t. Also, I think I will be sharing some of my guest posts that I wrote for other’s blogs here on my blog since I worked so hard on them. This week I am supposed to be the guest on Jennifer’s blog: Never Too Many To Read. Unfortunately, she has not put my post up yet. I am hoping she will. It was one of my favorite posts to do and I worked really hard on it. If for some reason she does not put it up, I will be sure to share it here with you all. For my final guest I have Fay here from Bibliophile Soprano. Enjoy!
Hello everyone! Today, I’ll share some things you (probably) didn’t know about me.
10 Bookish Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I haven’t read the Harry Potter series. (But I will!)
2. Historical fiction is not my cup of tea primarily because I don’t excel in History class and I can’t relate to the characters if I don’t understand the historical events.
3. The first novel I ever read was Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse.
4. I tried marginalia before but I stopped because I couldn’t bear to see even my own handwriting on the pages of my books.
5. I’m the founder of the Philippine fanbase for Veronica Rossi (author of Under the Never Sky series + Riders duology, co-author of the Boomerang trilogy)
6. The first book signing event I ever attended was Veronica Rossi’s book signing event. She came to the Philippines with Ransom Riggs and Tahereh Mafi.
7. I hug books. A lot.
8. I write books, too!
9. I love reading during the rainy season, but I do hope it doesn’t rain too hard or else we’ll get flooded!
10. I call my Kindle “Baby Kindle Love ️” (Yes, heart included!)
Let me know if you have anything in common with my list so we can talk! It’ll be great to know that fellow bookish friends share similar experiences!
Fay Sebastian | Book blogger @ Bibliophile Soprano