Hot Mess by Madeline A. Rosenberg

You may also like...

  1. Jade says:

    Thanks for sharing an honest review – not many book bloggers do.

    • admin says:

      Thank you Jade! I appreciate that so much. Your comment made my day. After being told I was too harsh by the author I started feeling bad about writing it I wrote it so others don’t buy a book others are claiming to be excellent and are disappointed when they start reading. It’s not right to say a book is good if it isn’t. I am always going to give my honest opinion to stay true to readers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*