Round Five of Alphabethon
Woohoo! It’s that time again! Are you all excited? I know I am. I am actually quite tempted to take the entire week off from work so I can spend more time running sprints with all of you and get more reading done. Who am I kidding, that little thing called adulting just won’t allow it. A girl can dream…
Any way, let’s get down to it! Round Five of Alphabethon will be the letter E. You can read book titles that begin with the letter E, author’s first name that begins with the letter E, author’s last name that begins with the letter E, or combine all three. Those are really the only rules to this readathon. Easy, peasy.
Let’s throw in some challenges! (Remember: these are only for fun. You don’t have to do them unless you want to. It just makes the readathon a little more interesting.)
The challenges will be as follows:
1) Read a book over 400 pages
2) Read a book under 200 pages
3) Since Alphabethon will take place the week of Valentine’s Day read a romance novel.
4) Read a book with two E’s ( either author’s first and last name begin with E, title and author’s last or first name…you get it.)
Feeling Lucky? Find a book with three E’s, take a photo and post it on either Instagram or Twitter and earn a second entry for the $25 amazon gift card giveaway.
5) Read a book with a MC whose name begins with E.
6) Read a book with an E setting. (world, city, state, country,etc.)
7) Read 7 books.
GIVEAWAY! One lucky Alphabethoner will win a $25 amazon gift card.
As usual, all you have to do to be entered is post a picture of your TBR on either Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #alphabethonE to be entered.
One last thing! Don’t take this readathon too seriously or get hung up on the challenges. It’s all for fun! Enjoy. 🙂