Summer Beach Reads

The Housewife Assassin’s Handbook by Josie Brownhousewife

SIZZLING! HOT! SEXY!

This is the  first book in a series full of romance, mystery,murder, suspense, and humor. This series would be greatly adored by fans of Jackie Collins or Janet Evanovich. This book is a PERFECT beach read! Grab a drink, stick your toes in the sand, and relax with this fun read!

Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler

FUN! WACKY! INSANE!

I absolutely ADORE Chelsea Handler-and this book made me love her even more. I have read each one of Chelsea’s novels, and this was by far my favorite! This novel shows the raw, exposed, and flawed side of Chelsea. Imperfection at its finest!
I loved that there were pictures all throughout the book. It was visually appealing and made it more fun to read. I loved seeing the stories all come to life within the images on the pages.
In the chapter about Bermuda, Chelsea tells a story that will have you laughing out loud. It’s one of those horrible experiences that occasionally happen-that you would never want to share with anyone.
I thought this book was going to be all about her experiences in Africa, but it has many more vacation adventures in store for you.  This is one of those summer beach reads you will not want to miss!

Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine HarrisMIDNIGHT

A MYSTERY  ”WHODUNIT”

Welcome to Midnight, Texas! A town full of colorful characters!
The people here in Midnight are secretive-they all have something to hide. It is a rule of the townsfolk to not ask questions. Eventually though, the secrets will come out.
In this first book, in a new series, some of those secrets will come out, while others will remain hidden.
Get to know these quirky characters and discover the magic hidden in the town of Midnight.

*SLIGHT SPOILER*

There is a vampire, witch, a psychic, even a talking cat with a sense of humor-by the name of Mr.Snuggles.

*END SPOILER*

Follow the mystery of Bobo’s missing girlfriend and delve into the world of Midnight, Texas. There are plenty of interesting characters, and you won’t want to miss this read!

  1. admin says:

    Thank you so much! That really means a lot! Thank you for visiting my website, I hope you will come back again. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*