Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

Gabriel and the Swallows by Esther Dalseno

Review of Gabriel and the Swallows (The Volatile Duology) by Esther Dalseno DESCRIPTION: A lonely farm boy. A girl with swallow’s wings. An ancient city buried in a volcano. A mystery old as blood...

0

The Lost Heir by Allison Whitmore

The Lost Heir by Allison Whitmore (with Erin Virginia and Grace Arden)  Published by: Booktrope Publishing Publication date: December 8th 2015 Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult Synopsis: Isabella Foxworthy was just another girl…until she learned she was an empath, able to read...

0

Geek Girl by Holly Smale

I had mixed feeling about this book. I didn’t hate it, but I didn’t love it. It was just ok for me.  What I liked: I loved the character Harriet. She was cute, awkward...

0

The Need by S.L. Hannah

The Need by S.L. Hannah *I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.* This book sucked me in from the very first...

0

The Whispers by Lisa Unger

I received a copy of this story from the publisher through Net Galley. I loved this novella! I did not want it to end! I am excited that I also have a copy of...

0

The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

This is the third book in the Fox and O’Hare series. The first book was The Heist  and the second book was The Chase. There are also two short e-books available: Pros and Cons,...

0

Pure by Julianna Baggot

  BIZARRE & WEIRD! I was very excited to read this book. It sounded like a great idea for a story. I expected so much more from this story. It was very hard for...

0

The Dead by Charlie Higson

Delightfully descriptive! Hooks you from the first page! Didn’t want to put this book down! Fast-paced non-stop zombie action! Walking Dead fans of all ages will enjoy this book! I like a book that...