Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

ARC August-Week One and Two Update

Hey everyone! I have’t been doing that good of a  job so far for ARC August. I kind of got distracted by other projects I had going on. Sorry for the lack of updates....

0

Bout of Books 17

Woohoo! It’s time for one of my favorite read-a-thons! I participated in this last year and it was so much fun. There is still time to join in and read along. Meet new friends...

2

Summer Blog Promo Tour: Week Six

Hey everyone! This Summer has flown by way to quickly. I can’t believe that it is already Week Six of the Summer Blog Promo Tour. This week I will be the guest for Melissa...