Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon

You may also like...

  1. I’m the same as you – I did a casual readathon last time, and am taking this one a lot more seriously! I don’t think I’ll have the self restraint with Twitter though 😛 Going to a bed and breakfast and doing it on a big scale would be so much fun, but I don’t think I’ll be able to. I’ve seen some other people planning, and it’s insane how much they get read

    • admin says:

      Hi Victoria! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I didn’t do as well as I hoped. Too many distractions in my home. I probably will not be able to do the bed and breakfast thing either. Just dreaming big. Hoping for a better turn-out in October’s #readathon. How did you do?

  2. SharleneSays says:

    You’ve got so many books on your TBR. It’s Hour 20, so I hope you’ve made a dent. I would’ve gone for Bane Chronicles first. I know its the chunkiest, but it’s made up of so many stories, so I’m sure you would’ve flown through it! #TeamEmu for #TeamRogue

    • admin says:

      Hi Sharlene! Thanks for stopping by. I wish I would have started with The Bane Chronicles first. I was able to read one book and finish half of a second. How did you do?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*