Category: Blog

0

Bout of Books 17

Woohoo! It’s time for one of my favorite read-a-thons! I participated in this last year and it was so much fun. There is still time to join in and read along. Meet new friends...

2

Summer Blog Promo Tour: Week Six

Hey everyone! This Summer has flown by way to quickly. I can’t believe that it is already Week Six of the Summer Blog Promo Tour. This week I will be the guest for Melissa...

0

ARC August TBR

I am so excited to be participating ( for the second time ) in ARC August! This readathon has been SO helpful to me in the past. It is a great way for me...

2

Summer Blog Promo Tour Week Four

  Welcome to week four of the Summer Blog Promo Tour. This week I have Nicole and Sophia from Quality Fan Girls as my guests. You can click on either of their names to...

0

Literary Must-Haves For Book Lovers

    Literary Must-Haves for Book Lovers Do you read past your bed time?  Find yourself begging, “Just one more chapter!” Have an emotional break down when your favorite character dies?   Then say it...

4

Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon

I am looking forward to cuddling up with books for 24 hours this Saturday! This is the second time that I have participated in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon but the first time that I...