Category: Best Young Adult Books

12

Make Me Read It Readathon

The Make Me Read It Readathon was created by Ely and Val from over at Tea & Titles. You can check out the original post for the Readathone HERE.The idea of this readathon is...

Under My Skin by Zoe Markham 0

Under My Skin by Zoe Markham

Under My Skin by Zoe Markham  Published by: Carina Press (HQN) Publication date: March 31st 2015 Genres: Gothic, Horror, Science Fiction, Young Adult   Inside we are all monsters… Chloe was once a normal girl. Until the night of the car...

0

Asleep by Krystal Wade Book Review

  Asleep by Krystal Wade  Published by: Blaze Publishing Publication date: February 16th 2016 Genres: Horror, Young Adult Synopsis: “To cure fear, you must use fear.” Rose Briar claims no responsibility for the act that led to her imprisonment in...

4

Armada by Ernest Cline

Fantastic, and brilliant sci-fi novel from Ernest Cline! If you read Ready Player One and loved it this one is a must! Published July 14, 2016 Publisher: Crown Publishing Genre: Science Fiction/Young Adult Length: 349...

0

Wilder by G.K. DeRosa

    Wilder (The Guardian Series #1) Author: G.K. DeRosa Publication date: June 12th 2015 Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult 362 pages   Add to Goodreads|Purchase Link   Synopsis:  All that Celeste Wilder ever wanted...