Author: Michelle

0

The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

This is the third book in the Fox and O’Hare series. The first book was The Heist ¬†and the second book was The Chase. There are also two short e-books available: Pros and Cons,...

0

Pure by Julianna Baggot

  BIZARRE & WEIRD! I was very excited to read this book. It sounded like a great idea for a story. I expected so much more from this story. It was very hard for...

0

The Dead by Charlie Higson

Delightfully descriptive! Hooks you from the first page! Didn’t want to put this book down! Fast-paced non-stop zombie action! Walking Dead fans of all ages will enjoy this book! I like a book that...