Author: Michelle

0

The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

This is the third book in the Fox and O’Hare series. The first book was The Heist  and the second book was The Chase. There are also two short e-books available: Pros and Cons,...

0

Pure by Julianna Baggot

  BIZARRE & WEIRD! I was very excited to read this book. It sounded like a great idea for a story. I expected so much more from this story. It was very hard for...

0

The Dead by Charlie Higson

Delightfully descriptive! Hooks you from the first page! Didn’t want to put this book down! Fast-paced non-stop zombie action! Walking Dead fans of all ages will enjoy this book! I like a book that...