Author: Michelle

0

Borrowed Magic by Shari Lambert

  Published: February 1st, 2016 287 pages   Synopsis: After a three-year siege, Lord Kern, the dark mage, is dead. Magic has left Tredare, and life is almost back to normal. For everyone except...

0

The Paladins by Julie Reece

Synopsis: The Artisan curse is broken. Souls trapped in a mysterious otherworld called The Void are finally released. Now, Raven Weathersby, Gideon Maddox, and Cole Wynter can finally move on with their lives…or so...

0

Grimm House by Karen McQuestion

Review of Grimm House by  Karen McQuestion Published December 1st, 2015 Synopsis When Hadley’s parents leave on a cruise and then are reported lost at sea, her perfect world is turned upside down. In...

2

There Once Were Stars by Melanie McFarlane

Releases on April 26th, 2016 Publisher: Month9Books   Synopsis: Peace. Love. Order. Dome. That’s the motto that the Order has given the residents of Dome 1618 to live by. Natalia Greyes is a resident...

Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins

Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins Published October 6th 2015 by Month9Books   Description: Four clans have been at war for centuries: the Kodiak, the Raven, the Wolf, and the Ram. Through brutal war tactics, the...

0

The Artisans by Julie Reece

The Artisans by Julie Reece   Chapter One’s Opening Line: Sweat drips from my temple as I push a needle through my friend’s torn flesh….   Description: Seventeen year old Raven Weathersby dreams of...

2

Voices by Clarissa Johal

 Voices by Clarissa Johal A hidden gem! A thrill ride from beginning to end! This was the first book I have ever read from this author. I was pleasantly surprised! I really loved it!...