Author: Michelle

4

The Colony Blog Tour

      Welcome to the first stop of the blog tour for The Colony by Katheen Groger. I had the chance to read and review this book thanks to Xpresson Book Tours. You...

4

Armada by Ernest Cline

Fantastic, and brilliant sci-fi novel from Ernest Cline! If you read Ready Player One and loved it this one is a must! Published July 14, 2016 Publisher: Crown Publishing Genre: Science Fiction/Young Adult Length: 349...

2

Bout of Books Readathon

It’s time for Bout of Books 16! Who doesn’t love a good readathon? I know I surely do! Readathons are what help me get so much reading done. Thanks to readathons I am KILLING...

0

Wilder by G.K. DeRosa

    Wilder (The Guardian Series #1) Author: G.K. DeRosa Publication date: June 12th 2015 Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult 362 pages   Add to Goodreads|Purchase Link   Synopsis:  All that Celeste Wilder ever wanted...

0

Literary Must-Haves For Book Lovers

    Literary Must-Haves for Book Lovers Do you read past your bed time?  Find yourself begging, “Just one more chapter!” Have an emotional break down when your favorite character dies?   Then say it...

4

Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon

I am looking forward to cuddling up with books for 24 hours this Saturday! This is the second time that I have participated in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon but the first time that I...

0

Elementals Series by Michelle Madow

Book & Author Details: The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow (Elementals #1) Published by: Dreamscape Publishing Publication date: January 26th 2016 Genres: Urban Fantasy, Young Adult Synopsis: Filled with magic, thrilling adventure, and sweet romance, Elementals is the first...