Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

Bout of Books 17

Woohoo! It’s time for one of my favorite read-a-thons! I participated in this last year and it was so much fun. There is still time to join in and read along. Meet new friends...

2

Summer Blog Promo Tour: Week Six

Hey everyone! This Summer has flown by way to quickly. I can’t believe that it is already Week Six of the Summer Blog Promo Tour. This week I will be the guest for Melissa...

0

ARC August TBR

I am so excited to be participating ( for the second time ) in ARC August! This readathon has been SO helpful to me in the past. It is a great way for me...