Bookaholic Banter Blog

0

Alphabethon: Read the Alphabet

  I finally have some news for all of you! I am so excited to intoduce to all  of you a new readathon called  Alphabethon. There are so many readathons out there but us...

2

Bout of Books Wrap-Up

  Round 17 of Bout of Books came to an end yesterday. Sadly, I did not do well this round. It’s ok though. It happens. Life likes to throw little curve balls and our...

2

Bout of Books Update: Day Four

Hey everyone! Bout of Books is halfway over. How are you all doing with your reading goals? Have you been able to complete any challeges?  Today’s Daily Challenge is Book in a Song provided...

2

ARC August: Week Three Update

    Blame it all on Stranger Things! Well, week three of ARC August came and went in a blink of an eye. It was pretty much an epic fail for me. I seemed...

0

ARC August-Week One and Two Update

Hey everyone! I have’t been doing that good of a  job so far for ARC August. I kind of got distracted by other projects I had going on. Sorry for the lack of updates....