Dark Matter by Blake Crouch: Review

You may also like...

  1. I’m glad to hear that the writing is easy to follow. I’ve been wanting to read this book but I was worried it would be very complex. Thanks for posting this review!

    • Michelle says:

      I hear what you’re saying. Books like this are usually hard to follow and you get confused and forget what’s going on. This was not the case at all with this book. It was very well written. I’m glad you are going to read it! I would love to know what you think once you do. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*