Category: New Books

0

Saga of Shadows: Roses and Blood by Raven Silveren

Published October 21, 2015 Self-Published by Colby Williams 257 pages Genre: Fiction/Fantasy/Romance/LGBT/Politics Available in e-book and paperback. GET YOUR COPY HERE *I was sent a copy of this book from the author in return...

0

Borrowed Magic by Shari Lambert

  Published: February 1st, 2016 287 pages   Synopsis: After a three-year siege, Lord Kern, the dark mage, is dead. Magic has left Tredare, and life is almost back to normal. For everyone except...

2

There Once Were Stars by Melanie McFarlane

Releases on April 26th, 2016 Publisher: Month9Books   Synopsis: Peace. Love. Order. Dome. That’s the motto that the Order has given the residents of Dome 1618 to live by. Natalia Greyes is a resident...

0

Sophie’s Voice by Helen Hardt

Sophie’s Voice by Helen Hardt Release Day: 9th February   Synopsis: Lady Sophie MacIntyre has the voice of an angel, but due to her timid nature, no one ever hears it. After losing a...

0

Gabriel and the Swallows by Esther Dalseno

Review of Gabriel and the Swallows (The Volatile Duology) by Esther Dalseno DESCRIPTION: A lonely farm boy. A girl with swallow’s wings. An ancient city buried in a volcano. A mystery old as blood...

0

The Lost Heir by Allison Whitmore

The Lost Heir by Allison Whitmore (with Erin Virginia and Grace Arden)  Published by: Booktrope Publishing Publication date: December 8th 2015 Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult Synopsis: Isabella Foxworthy was just another girl…until she learned she was an empath, able to read...

0

The Need by S.L. Hannah

The Need by S.L. Hannah *I was lucky enough to receive a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.* This book sucked me in from the very first...