Category: Best Young Adult Books

0

Elementals Series by Michelle Madow

Book & Author Details: The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow (Elementals #1) Published by: Dreamscape Publishing Publication date: January 26th 2016 Genres: Urban Fantasy, Young Adult Synopsis: Filled with magic, thrilling adventure, and sweet romance, Elementals is the first...

0

Spindle by Shonna Slayton

COVER REVEAL FOR SPINDLE!!! Make sure to enter the giveaway below! Book Title: Spindle Author: Shonna Slayton Release Date: Oct. 4, 2016 Genre: YA Historical Fantasy Add book to Goodreads Purchase Book Here: Amazon|Barnes...

0

Boneseeker by Brynn Chapman

Published: June 17, 2014 by Month9Books  296 pages   Synopsis:    Arabella Holmes was born different and raised different. After it became apparent she wouldn’t fit the role of a proper 1900’s lady, her...

0

The Paladins by Julie Reece

Synopsis: The Artisan curse is broken. Souls trapped in a mysterious otherworld called The Void are finally released. Now, Raven Weathersby, Gideon Maddox, and Cole Wynter can finally move on with their lives…or so...

Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins

Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins Published October 6th 2015 by Month9Books   Description: Four clans have been at war for centuries: the Kodiak, the Raven, the Wolf, and the Ram. Through brutal war tactics, the...

0

The Artisans by Julie Reece

The Artisans by Julie Reece   Chapter One’s Opening Line: Sweat drips from my temple as I push a needle through my friend’s torn flesh….   Description: Seventeen year old Raven Weathersby dreams of...