Author: Michelle

2

Take Back Your Shelves Readathon

  The Take Back Your Shelves Readathon ( or better known as TBYSreadathon ) is hosted and created by Jenna Miller from JMWanders. This readathon takes place from today,  September 2nd to September 5th....

0

Bookish Bingo Challenge: Fall 2016

 This Bookish Bingo Challenge was created by Bekka over at Pretty Deadly Reviews. It looks like a lot of fun and I am excited to be participating this month. Any way to motivate me...

0

RYBSAT Round 9

(Click photo to watch the announcement video for Round 9 of RYBSAT)   I’m late, I’m late, for a very important update! Today is Day 3 of RYBSAT – one of my all-time favorite...