ARC August: Week Three Update

You may also like...

  1. Hannah Ens says:

    Ahhh Stranger Things YES! I had to nag and nag my husband for us to take a break from Bob Ross’s Joy of Painting on Netflix to watch that. So good. I read Still Life With Tornado for week 3, which was EXCELLENT. Review here if you’re interested: https://bookfreakout.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/still-life-with-tornado/ My goal is just 1 ARC/week, and I’ve been able to keep to that on top of library/book club commitments as well.

    • admin says:

      That is a great goal! I need to downsize how many ARCS I read to that amount so I can have more time to do other things. I will definitely check out your review. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*